Thursday, January 1, 2015

Bring on 2015!

Well, it is 2015 already! So, Happy New Year! And for a lot of people out there, that means that it is time to start making some resolutions for life changes that you want to accomplish this year. And I think that we all know that weight loss is often on the top of those lists for most people. Likewise, I think that we can all agree that most of these resolutions are forgotten about or put to the side by the end of January!

It is sad that people know that they need to get healthier but for some reason just cannot stick with the plan. Honestly, I think that focusing on the latest fad diets is why this happens to a lot of people. Well, that and trying to make a lot of changes at once instead of gradually introducing new things and then making them a habit before trying another new change.

For me, this year is all about making positive life changes. It is not really something that is specific, I know. But I think that it will be better for me this way. I just want to get my body into a place that is healthier and more fit so that I do not have to worry about things like getting sick or not being able to do things because they leave me out of breath, y'know? I have a friend who is so overweight that she avoid doing things like going to concerts or flying on airplanes because she is afraid of fitting in the seats. She is missing out on life! All because she either cannot or will not get her weight in check. Honestly, I do not care how much anyone weighs, but when it affects their life in a negative way, then make some positive changes! I do not want to end up like that, which is why I am starting my life changes now.

So, here's to a happy, healthy and goal-crushing 2015 for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment