Monday, January 5, 2015

My New Workout Jams

Now, normally I am not really much of a Taylor Swift fan. But yesterday when I decided that I need to get some fast paced and up beat music to listen to for my time at the gym, I kind of found Taylor Swift. I know, lots of people out there are fans and that is cool and all for them. But honestly, I have never really like any of her music all that much. That seems to have changed though with her new album, at least the few songs that I have heard from it that is.

When I came across the "Shake It Off" song, I was hooked pretty much immediately. I am not real sure why I have not heard it before, but there ya go. I have listened to it now and added it to my sweating it out playlist for today. If this song is a new one for you to, then give it a listen in the video below. See if it doesn't hook you right in as well...


Yeah, the video is not really what you would be expecting, but still a fun song to listen to when you are down at the gym.

And, guess what? There is another Taylor Swift song that I have added to my playlist as well. It is called "Blank Space." Check it out in the video below.


So, those are the two new Taylor Swift songs that I have learned that I enjoy listening to while I get fit. Got any other tunes that I should check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment